Latest Articles From This Author
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the global advertising account for the shoe brand Clarks.
- Ida Rezvani, the managing director of Mcgarrybowen London, is leaving to take up the same role at the agency's New York office.
- Danone, the dairy manufacturer, is to back its main brand with a CRM programme for the first time and has appointed Hypernaked to create and manage the initiative.
- Havas Media Group has bought the European data analytics company ElisaDBI.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Patrick Lafferty, the chief operating officer of McCann Erickson in North America, as chief executive of its North America operations.
- Havas Worldwide London has hired Proximity's Justin Vir as head of digital.
- Lean Mean Fighting Machine has created a campaign to encourage home bakers to create a cake they have never made before for World Baking Day on Sunday 19 May.
- Havas Worldwide London has appointed Leila Bartlam, the managing director of Cut+Run and former head of TV at Adam & Eve, as its head of film.
- JWT London is launching a campaign to support HSBC's sponsorship of the British & Irish Lions, featuring Lions Legends embarking on an epic voyage to Australia.
- DLKW Lowe has hired Ingenuity's Yossi Goldsmith as its first marketing director.
- Jeremy Darroch, the chief executive of BSkyB, has paid tribute to Nick Milligan, the managing director of Sky Media who died last weekend.
- The start-up created by the former MCBD and Dare trio Helen Calcraft, Danny Brooke-Taylor and Andy Nairn will be called Lucky Generals.
- The new agency from Danny Brooke-Taylor, Helen Calcraft and Andy Nairn is a case of 'unfinished business', Jeremy Lee discovers.
- Another week passes and another feather makes an appearance on Grey London's plumed titfer. Gillette's worldwide advertising business was shifted out of BBDO and into the Grey network after a pitch played out on a global stage.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) and KesselsKramer have picked up the advertising account for Tele2, the European telecom company, ahead of a repositioning and relaunch of the brand across 10 European countries, excluding the UK.
- Lean Mean Fighting Machine has hired Jon Burkhart as head of social content.
- Havas Worldwide London has promoted Anthony Edwards to the new role of strategy director and hired the former Droga5 planning director Lisa Bowcott in a bid to boost its strategic credentials.
- JWT has won a place on the advertising roster for Carlsberg following a competitive pitch.
- Graham Wall, the executive creative director at The Marketing Store, is joining Table 19 as its first ECD.
- Darren Khan, the commercial director and television sales director at Bauer Media, has left the company after 13 years.
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter isn’t a social network site, say some teens