Mother unveils new partners
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 April 2010 10:25AM
LONDON - Mother has a new partnership line-up - and has enlisted a white horse to illustrate the change.
Dylan Williams, its head of strategy, and Stephen Butler, a creative director, have been named partners of the London office. The pair will take equity in the agency.
It is the first time Mother has expanded its number of partners since the agency was originally founded. Williams, who joined Mother in 2005 following a stint at Grey, will take on the title of strategy partner. Meanwhile, Butler, a former Bartle Bogle Hegarty creative director who also joined in 2005, will take the role of creative partner.
Williams and Butler join Mother’s existing London partners: Mark Waites, Robert Saville, Matthew Clark, Andy Medd and Stef Calcraft. They will work alongside the partners of its Buenos Aires agency Madre, as well as Mother New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.