Sony supports camera range with pan-European campaign
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 04:55PM
LONDON - Sony is launching a pan-European advertising campaign to promote its Digital Imaging camera offering.
The campaign, created by TBWA\London, spans TV, cinema, press and online, and focuses on promoting the benefits of Sony's Sweep Panorama technology. It features the new flagship Cybershot HX5.
The TV ad launches this evening during 'Married, Single, Other' on ITV1, at 9pm.
Sony also plans to roll out the campaign in other European countries, as well as other territories including Australia, New Zealand and South America, forming part of its over-arching brand campaign 'make, believe'. The ad features the track 'Upside Down' by Paloma Faith.
Sony will also be running a promotion alongside the campaign, which allows customers who purchase a Sweep Panorama Cyber-shot between 15 March and 31 May, to register online and receive a free panoramic print through Bonusprint.
Matt Coombe, general manager, marketing at Sony UK, said: "Sony continues to lead the way in digital technology, and we felt that by using a real-life family scenario expressed in a light-hearted, engaging way, we were able to convey the importance of creating memorable experiences, while showing off the marvellous panoramic capabilities of Sony Cyber-shot cameras."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web