Sky Sports appoints Brothers and Sisters to 'Living for Sport' project
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 2010 01:20PM
LONDON - Sky Sports has appointed Brothers and Sisters to create a digital campaign for its 'Living for Sport' initiative.
The agency will now create an online sports game for Sky Sports, which will aim to encourage more people to take part in Living for Sport.
The game will have a retro feel and will take on the form of a competition that challenge users to take part in running, cycling and swimming events.
Sky Sports will make the game available on social networking sites. A humorous viral ad starring Living for Sport ambassadors, including Olympic sprinter Darren Campbell, has been created to raise awareness.
The initiative uses sport to encourage young people across the UK to fulfil their potential by helping to improve their health, develop self-esteem, and increase attainment and achievement levels.
The initiative has been running for six years, and is freely accessible to every secondary school in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading