Ford Ennals confirmed as chief executive of Digital Radio UK
LONDON - Digital Radio UK has appointed Ford Ennals, the former head of Digital UK, to the position of chief executive officer.
The appointment comes on the day the Digital Economy Bill is published, which outlines plans to prepare the radio industry for a digital future.
Ennals has experience of moving an industry onto a digital platform through his prior position as chief executive officer of Digital UK. While there he spearheaded the strategy for digital television switchover in the UK.
Ennals was responsible for all operational and strategic activity at Digital UK. He departed at the beginning of 2008 to take up a position with Nike Inc in the US as president of global commerce for Cole Haan, the group's footwear and leather goods division.
Ennals has held senior-level consumer marketing and commercial management roles within numerous other leading brands including Universal Music and Pictures, Lloyds TSB, British Airways, Reebok and Mars.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Maidenhead
- Account Executive Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Freelance E-Commerce Designer Creative Recruitment £150 - £200 per day, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film