Kimberly-Clark transfers Kim Underhill to top UK marketing post
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 September 2009 02:10PM
LONDON - Kimberly-Clark has promoted one of its top US marketers, Kim Underhill, to the role of vice president, UK & Ireland.
She will oversee a £60m annual marketing budget and brands including Andrex toilet tissue, Kleenex tissues and Huggies babycare products.
Underhill previously headed up Kimberly-Clark's North American Group Brands, where she was responsible for tissue brands including Kleenex, Scott and Viva.
In her new role she will report to Giles Turrell, president of consumer Europe.
She replaces Troy Warfield who has been promoted to the new position of vice-president, family care, for Europe.
Warfield is now responsible for strategy, insight, communication and innovation across Kimberly-Clark's European Family Care business. He continues to be based in the UK.
Earlier this year, Warfield was ranked 16th in Marketing's Power 100 2009 listing of the industry's most influential practitioners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London