Kimberly-Clark transfers Kim Underhill to top UK marketing post
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 September 2009 02:10PM
LONDON - Kimberly-Clark has promoted one of its top US marketers, Kim Underhill, to the role of vice president, UK & Ireland.
She will oversee a £60m annual marketing budget and brands including Andrex toilet tissue, Kleenex tissues and Huggies babycare products.
Underhill previously headed up Kimberly-Clark's North American Group Brands, where she was responsible for tissue brands including Kleenex, Scott and Viva.
In her new role she will report to Giles Turrell, president of consumer Europe.
She replaces Troy Warfield who has been promoted to the new position of vice-president, family care, for Europe.
Warfield is now responsible for strategy, insight, communication and innovation across Kimberly-Clark's European Family Care business. He continues to be based in the UK.
Earlier this year, Warfield was ranked 16th in Marketing's Power 100 2009 listing of the industry's most influential practitioners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Kimberly-Clark boss Warfield set for departure
- Kim Underhill takes European role at Kimberly-Clark
- Andrex updates packaging for coloured toilet rolls
- Marketing from the heart: Kleenex enlists celebrities to show their emotional side
- Video: Sven Goran Eriksson shows emotion in Kleenex ad
- Kimberly-Clark launches bedwetting website to promote DryNites range
- Kleenex uses student's pack design
- Kimberly-Clark promotes top UK marketer Troy Warfield to European role
- Power 100 Marketers of 2009: 1-50
- Andrex enlists Atomic Kitten's Liz McClarnon to launch silk knickers infused with shea butter
- Group Account Director - digital - financial brand - LONDON - £75k + bens Barker Graves Up to £75k + bens, Central London
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- SAE/Junior Account Manager Barker Graves £25-£26k, London
- Account Manager - Entertainment - South Bank - £30k + bens Barker Graves £30k + bens, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - website updates - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web