Litvak moves from O2 to Samsung
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 10 August 2009 04:12PM
LONDON - Helen Litvak has been appointed head of marketing for Samsung Mobile.
Formerly head of acquisition at O2, Litvak is responsible for overseeing marketing, content and training departments within the mobile division.
Before joining O2, Litvak was general manager for customer marketing at Virgin Holidays, and had roles at Telewest and the RAC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire