MediaCom scoops Northern Foods' £5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Northern Foods has awarded its £5 million media planning and buying business to WPP-owned MediaCom after a pitch.
MediaCom won the business following a pitch against the incumbent on the account, Publicis-owned Equinox, and undisclosed agencies.
Equinox had worked on Northern Foods business since 1998.
The account includes Northern Foods brands Fox's Biscuits, Goodfellas Pizzas and Dalepak Foods.
Northern Foods recently consolidated its advertising business into Mother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Strategist The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.