Lurpak appoints Outside Line to digital account
LONDON - Arla Foods UK has appointed the independent digital agency Outside Line to handle online creative for its Lurpak brand,
Outside Line won the business after a pitch against five other agencies including the incumbent, Carlson Marketing.
The agency developed an approach based around web applications and a full social media campaign.
Charlotte Buswell, the Lurpak brand manager, said: "Outside Line won the pitch due to its fantastic creative ideas and the strategic direction they plan to take Lurpak digital in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Group Account Director Major Players £70000 - £75000 per annum + relocation package, London
- Operations / Production Manager The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Sales Manager Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- The Minimart wins £3m Sudocrem account