Digicom to sell for Sugar's Amscreen
LONDON - Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen has signed up Digicom, former CBS International chief executive Tom Goddard's digital out-of-home sales house, to handle its media sales.
In a deal with the potential to be worth seven figures, Digicom will now handle the media sales for the expanding network of Amscreen digital outdoor screens.
These include sites in BP petrol stations, GP surgeries and hospitals and in Powerleague five-a-side football centres.
Plans to launch the digital sales house were revealed in Media Week last year and the company officially launched in January. Amscreen is the first official client for Digicom, but it is understood to be in talks with other screen owners.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £5000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Studio/office Manager (12mth FTC) - creative studio Vitamin Talent c£33-35k (doe) + Bens & bonus | 12 mth fixed term contract/mat cover, London, zone 1
- Account Executive Vitamin Talent £18k, South West London
- Business Development Director Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Junior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, West London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.