Gareth James named executive creative director of Tullo Marshall Warren
By Matt Williams, Campaign, Thursday, 21 May 2009 06:30AM
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has promoted Gareth James to the position of executive creative director as part of the agency's biggest restructure in its 22-year history.
James, who previously held the position of digital creative director, will work in partnership with TMW's existing executive creative director, Darren Kay, as the agency prepares to merge its on- and offline creative teams.
The new structure also sees digital and offline disciplines working together in restructured account teams, and a more integrated data and strategy offering.
To accommodate the restructure, TMW has also promoted its client service director, Chris Freeland, to managing director and Jane Pritchard, the creative planning director, to director of planning and intelligence.
TMW's founding partners, who completed their earn-out in April following the agency's acquisition by Creston in May 2006, will also take on new roles.
Chris Warren, the agency's managing director, has been promoted to chief executive, and Paul Tullo, the board creative director, will take on the position of chief creative officer.
Richard Marshall, the third founding partner, will become the chief marketing officer.
Marshall said: "Clients' needs never stand still and we continue to see dramatic changes in the marketplace, so we needed to ensure that we reflected this in our own structure."
This article was first published on Campaign
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.