Toyota awards direct account to Kitcatt Nohr
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Toyota GB has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its direct marketing account following a pitch.
The brief covers customer acquisition and retention activity.
Toyota's media agency, Zenith Optimedia, digital agency Glue and advertising agency CHI were unaffected by the pitch.
Kitcatt Nohr will now work across both Toyota and Lexus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire