Hotline: 'Change4life' campaign comes under fire
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
M&C Saatchi's anti-obesity campaign, "Change4life", has come under fire after the Advertising Standards Authority received five complaints that the ad contained inaccurate information.
The complaints surrounded the veracity of the statement that 90 per cent of children are at risk of obesity, as well as the implication that obesity could lead to type 1 diabetes as well as type 2.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager-Corporate Display Advertising Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent bonus & benefits, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands