Media: TalkSPORT in Betfred deal
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:00AM
Commercial radio station talkSPORT has signed up online and high-street bookmaker Betfred as the official betting and gaming partner of its digital magazine.
Launched in July this year, talkSPORT Magazine is a free weekly online publication with a circulation of more than 152,000.
Betfred will provide readers with the latest odds across a range of sports via a video stream. The magazine will also feature a 'scrolling odds ticker' that will change on a daily basis, as well as display ads.
Betfred will also become the official bookmaker to the station's Hawksbee & Jacobs weekly afternoon show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England