Maurice Saatchi speech at Creative Britain
By Staff, Campaign, Tuesday, 16 September 2008 05:30PM
LONDON - Speech by Maurice Saatchi to the Creative Britain event, 16 September 2008.
Maurice Saatchi on why creativity is the only way to deal with the spiritual decline brought on by ageing.
This article was first published on Campaign
- The history of advertising - 8 Maurice Saatchi's glasses
- Moray MacLennan urges positive response to recession
- Lambie-Nairn unveils Creative Britain conference design
- Culture secretary Andy Burnham - video interview
- Maurice Saatchi will run Tory ad offensive
- Maurice Saatchi in vow to retain M&C’s independent status
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Executive - North Oxfordshire Allen Associates (Oxford) Ltd £20,000 - £23,000 , North Oxfordshire
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
- Barclaycard teams up with Dare for digital campaign
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.