FT kicks off subscriptions campaign
By Andrew McCormick, Media Week, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 01:30PM
LONDON - The Financial Times is this week rolling out a direct and digital media campaign to drive subscriptions in the UK and Europe.
Tullo Marshall Warren has developed a campaign promoting free trial subscription offers, using press, e-mail and online display advertising.
The agency has developed the tagline "From corporate high flyers to fly fishing in Norway", using the image of MC Escher's Sky & Water illustration, to promote subscriptions.
The work and leisure references aim to include the relaunched FT Weekend as a selling point for annual subscriptions.
Press inserts in weekly consumer titles, including The Economist, Time Out and Investors Chronicle, are also being used to promote the offer.
This article was first published on Media Week
- Junior Web Designer AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London