SAB Miller boosts lobby line-up
PR Week UK, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 11:21AM
International brewer SAB Miller has plugged the gaps in its public affairs operation with a trio of appointments.
The firm has brought in Victoria McNamee as corporate media relations manager and Elaine McCrimmon as alcohol policy manager.
McNamee was previously media relations manager for L'Oreal UK while McCrimmon was senior policy advisor at the British Beer & Pub Association.
The brewer has also appointed a new head of sustainable development.Andy Wales joins from Severn Trent.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Manager-International Media Agency Norton Leigh up to 40k plus benefits, Central London
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.