Top 30 regional agencies 2007
Campaign, Friday, 23 February 2007 12:00AM
The top UK advertising agencies based outside of London.
The table shows how regional agencies were holding up last year.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £36000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital Marketing fishtank £40,000 to £50,000, Reading, Berkshire
- Freelance Digital Designer - Needed Vitamin Talent £250 -300 day rate, London - Central
- Creative team (art director & copywriter) Vitamin Talent £45-55k + 23 days hol + bens , London
- Research Manager Cantello Tayler Recruitment Up to £40,000, Berkshire
Lifeshare – the next stage in advertising’s evolution
Way back – and I mean way, way back – Stone Age man discovered that drawing on rocks could tell a tale compellingly without the use of the spoken grunt. With that first daub, argue some, the age of advertising was born. I’m not sure I’m quite that much of a romantic, but advertising certainly has its roots steeped in the annals of history – think of the Egyptians and their use of papyrus, or of Constantinople and the street advert for a brothel which can be seen even today. Undoubtedly, the first big leap came with the invention of the printing press and the first ever newspaper ad, the first of which ran in the early 1700s. Then came radio, tv and of course the internet.