Mitsubishi backs Badminton Horse Trials for 2006
By by Staff, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 12 January 2006 02:00PM
LONDON – Mitsubishi Motors has confirmed it is to back the Badminton Horse Trials, which take place in the Duke of Beaufort's Gloucestershire park from May 4-7, for the 15th year.
Mitsubishi will support the Mitsubishi Badminton Horse Trials with a design rebrand on the event's signs, banners, and graphics. This has included a new logo, the third during the company's sponsorship. The new logo is designed to capture the essence of grit and determination from both horse and rider.
With changes introduced for the first time, which includes the removal of the warm-up steeplechase and roads and tracks, this year's contest is set to be one of the most gruelling yet.
The first prize remains at £50,000 but both the Duke of Beaufort and course designer Hugh Thomas have further added to that to reward riders who do well further down the order, so the event sees prize money raised by 17% overall to £225,000.
Rider entries close mid-March and, in this World Championship year, observers are looking to see which non-European nations are setting themselves up for a challenge to the current British team and individual supremacy.
As always, Badminton has a designated charity and in 2006 it will be The Riding for the Disabled Association, which will have a cross-country obstacle named in its honour and collection points around the showground. They will also perform arena displays on Saturday and Sunday.
The main box office is open and tickets can be booked online at the recently revamped badminton-horse.co.uk website.
Mitsubishi has sponsored the Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials almost continuously for 15 years, but took a break in 2001 because of the foot and mouth outbreak.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.