Maurice Saatchi in vow to retain M&C’s independent status
By EMMA HALL, Campaign, Friday, 21 January 2000 12:00AM
Maurice Saatchi has vowed that the partners of M&C Saatchi will never sell a majority stake in the agency in a rare on-the-record interview, published in Campaign this week.
Maurice Saatchi has vowed that the partners of M&C Saatchi will
never sell a majority stake in the agency in a rare on-the-record
interview, published in Campaign this week.
The revelation comes on the back of rumours reported in the national
press this week that M&C Saatchi is planning to sell 49 per cent of the
company to a global advertising and marketing group.
Saatchi also responded to accusations of cronyism that are often
levelled against M&C Saatchi, the agency that last week won Campaign’s
agency of the year accolade.
Saatchi said: ’When (cronyism) is used to describe someone having the
good luck to be liked and trusted by serious people, it can only be a
This article was first published on Campaign
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Creative Copywriter - Integrated Comms Agency - £45-50k - Surrey WE ARE THOMAS 45-50k plus benefits, Surrey near Wimbledon
- Senior Internal Communications Business Partner Badenoch & Clark £325 - £400 per day, Oxford
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, City of London
- Junior Data Planner Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.