Dentsu's Aegis takeover to go through by Thursday
The £3.2bn takeover of Carat and Isobar-owner Aegis by Dentsu is expected to go through by Thursday 28 March, after Chinese regulatory authorities confirmed it had passed the deal.
In a statement published today, the Japanese holding company Dentsu and Aegis said clearance from the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China had now been received and the relevant conditions have been satisfied.
Last week, Aegis said that subject to court approval at a second court hearing in London today, and the timing of the delivery of the court orders to Companies House, the deal would go through on or before 28 March.
It had been expected that the deal would go through before Christmas 2012, but the Chinese regulatory process has taken longer than was originally envisaged.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London