TBWA\London scoops Drinkaware creative brief
TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Havas Worldwide London in a head-to-head contest managed by ISBA. Drinkaware has spent £1.2 million on above-the-line advertising in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen.
Drinkaware called the pitch in November last year after splitting with the incumbent, OgilvyOne, which had recently picked up the £50 million Department of Health account.
OgilvyOne had worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. The agency’s most recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that targeted mums to highlight the importance of having meaningful conversations with children about alcohol.
The ads linked to an interactive video that hosted a Q&A session between the viewer and a child.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film