Fitness First moves media into Vizeum
Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Vizeum picked up the account ahead of a new marketing push by the gym operator. Fitness First has not had an agency of record for two years following a series of management changes, but last worked with Omnicom's PHD.
The unofficial review process has been handled by David Jones, marketing director at Fitness First, who credited Vizeum’s great ideas around what drives the behaviour and purchasing decisions of our clients.
Richard Morris, managing director at Vizeum, said: "We’re delighted their marketing team have elected to start from a different place with Vizeum. We will help Fitness First improve business results via integrated and innovative media solutions."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
- Lead User Experience Designer -London - £55,000-£65,000 Digital Gurus £60 - £70 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
- Web Development Manager NG Digital Marketing 30-35k DOE, South West
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.