Anchor Butter signs partnership with ITV's Food Glorious Food
Anchor Butter has signed a six-figure partnership with the new 'X Factor'-style ITV food show, 'Food Glorious Food', which will feature one of the show's judges, Stacie Stewart, becoming an Anchor brand ambassador.
The Arla Foods butter brand hopes to use the partnership to drive conversation around its 'Tastes like Home' messaging and drive people to visit the Anchor website to share recipes and food stories.
The collaborative deal was negotiated between ITV, the production company Syco, and Carat, and will include broadcast, online and mobile elements. CHI&Partners has produced the idents.
Stewart, who was a finalist on the BBC show 'Masterchef', is one of the judges on the show, which will search the country for the best home-cooked recipes mimicking Syco programmes such as ‘The X Factor’.
Louise Turnbull, senior brand manager at Arla Foods, said: "The 'Food Glorious Food' association is perfect for Anchor's 'Tastes Like Home' positioning. Our 'Tastes Like Home' message is centered on Anchor being the social glue that brings people together around food.
"We want to emotionally engage with our consumers, celebrating the everyday moments around food and the pleasure surrounding these. This integrated partnership is a great way to engage with our target audience tapping into the moments in life in which food plays a role."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- eCommerce User Experience and Technology Manager Forward Role Recruitment Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits, Commutable from Manchester, Chester, Warrington & Cheshire
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web