Brands... for Valentine's Day
Ikea, BT and Tesco are among the brands hoping to get lucky this Valentine's Day in our round-up of love-themed ads and brand activity.
BT's Twitter competition plays cupid and encourages romantics to tweet their messages of love to the top of London's BT Tower.
But an ad for Ikea in Australia has become a social media hit, offering free cots to babies born nine months after Valentine's Day.
Supermarkets and retailers, including Tesco and John Lewis, have also taken the opportunity to promote flowers and gifts to last-minute shoppers.
Cadbury has a Promoted Trend on Twitter and other brands offering 140 character love notes include Citizen Watches, Royal Mail and Now TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.