Lida promotes Jonathan Goodman to managing partner
Lida has promoted Jonathan Goodman to managing partner.
Goodman will lead the Virgin Holidays and Ikea accounts across the M&C Saatchi Group, reporting to chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath.
Previously, Goodman was group account director, working predominately on the Ikea account. He was behind its award-winning ‘Snap a Napper’ campaign.
He becomes the third managing partner at Lida, working alongside the other managing partners, Zoe Senior and Nathan Gainford.
Goodman has been at Lida for the past two years after joining from Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, where he was account director, working on clients including NSPCC, the Department of Health and Logitech.
The promotion follows the appointment of Victoria Fox, as Lida's new managing director. Fox joined the agency from Adam & Eve/DDB, where she was a managing partner.
Heath said: "The amount and range of recent appointments reflects the depth of our accelerated growth. Jono has proved his immense worth during his two years at the agency and his promotion is well deserved.
"He’s played a large part in the recent success of Lida. Not only does he show a huge amount of flair and ambition, he also has a genuine passion for the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Community Manager - £30-40k - Charity - Surrey Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits , London
- Exciting Internal Community Comms Manager (6 month FTC) Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, England
- Integrated Account Director: c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k + benefits, Surrey, Shere
- Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing Shape Media up to £29,000 basic depending on experience, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.