D&AD extends deadline for 2013 Awards
D&AD has extended the deadline for entries to its 2013 Awards until Wednesday 6 February.
Candidates hoping to win a coveted Yellow or Black Pencil will be able to enter the awards up to this date, but will incur a 20% surcharge.
Judges for the 2013 awards include Fred Railllard, the co-founder of Fred & Farid; Alexandre Gama, the global creative leader at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and the designer Ab Rogers.
Dare has produced a film featuring top creatives on the brink of death, to promote the awards.
Judging starts on 13 April and entrants with winning entries will be required to submit full credits and images by 3 May.
Last year, the creative industry's greatest achievers were recognised by D&AD in special awards to the individuals and companies who have amassed the highest number of its Pencils over the past 50 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Innovation Strategist Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £45K + benefits, London
- Brand Consultant Rare Selection Upto £55K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Developer Daniel Marks London £50K, Central London
- Senior Designer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.