Kitcatt Nohr Digitas lands £5m Dogs Trust
Dogs Trust has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its £5 million integrated account.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch and will be responsible for developing the charity’s CRM, TV, print and direct marketing activity.
Dogs Trust has previously worked with Ogilvy.
The agency was behind Dogs Trust’s most recent campaign to reposition its rehoming centres as high-quality and caring places. The work won a silver at the 2012 DMA Awards.
Kitcatt Nohr’s appointment comes at a difficult time for charities. A report published in November 2012 showed UK charitable donations dropped by a fifth last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Ad Operations Executive/Trafficker Propel £2600 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Future Publishing £competitive+bens, Bath
- Content Manager/ Team Leader - Central Leicester ASG £33,000 - £35,000, Central Leicester
- Midweight Front End Developer- salary up to £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- WCRS scoops £15m European Betfair ad account
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.