Sunday Times launches campaign for app list
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sunday Times has launched an integrated campaign to promote The Sunday Times App List 2013.
The list, which was published yesterday, is part of the News International title's wider 'Tech Joy' series, which includes 40 different app categories and expert reviews.
The press, outdoor and digital campaign, by Grey London, aims to reflect the guide's "every tech for everyday people".
Creative features custom-made objects, including a drum kit, a sandwich, a teddy bear, a dartboard and a rubber ring, each representing a different app.
Award-winning photographer James Day shot the photographs and the ads were created by John Gibson and Erik Weidenhielm.
Media planning and buying was by M/six.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Traffic Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Portfolio Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + car + bonus + bens, Greater Manchester
- Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Analytical Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34,000 + bens, West London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.