OMG appoints ITV's Jenny Bullis to lead data and technology
Jenny Bullis, the director of media at ITV, is to join Omnicom Media Group in the new role of director of Annalect solutions in the UK, the group's initiative to develop data and technology offerings for the group's clients.
Bullis will be responsible for building technology, data analytics and data management platforms for the OMG agencies, including PHD, OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD and M2M.
Bullis will join OMG UK in February and report to Philippa Brown, chief executive, OMG UK.
She will work alongside Adam Pace, who runs the other side of Annalect in the UK, the search arm Resolution, as well as OMG’s trading desk Accuen Divisions.
Bullis joined ITV’s marketing team in March last year as head of media, responsible for the broadcaster’s planning and buying. She was previously head of media and marketing operations at Sainsbury’s from August 2011.
From August 2005, until joining Sainsbury’s, Bullis was head of consumer media and then head of media at BT. She previously worked at StarcomMediaVest, where she rose to senior account director.
Brown said: "This is an extremely important role for us moving forward. We have made great strides in providing clients with solutions to meet the convergence of data, technology and analytics but with Jenny on board I know we will move even further ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Investment Writer EMR £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £35,000, Northamptonshire
- Design Team Leader Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- senior sponsorship manager (1 year contract) > ICONIC UK BRAND > MUSIC collectivo Up to £48k plus great co. bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.