Westons cider calls advertising review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
The company, which owns brands including Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons, is conducting a pitch via AAR.
Westons, which has not previously used a retained ad agency, will hold briefings this week. Activity is likely to initially focus on one brand.
Last summer, the company secured a three-year sponsorship deal with the England and Wales Cricket Board to make Stowford Press its official cider.
Westons said it aims to promote Stowford Press at all England’s home international matches and will "undertake a range of wider commercial activity to maximise the sponsorship".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Senior Account Manager: c£40k Excellent Digital and Integrated Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k , Surrey: Close to Guildford
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.