Maryland Cookies launches first ad in three years
Burton Biscuits has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1m TV ad campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland chocolate chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline, ‘Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa.
Running for four weeks, the ad features a group of loveable, talking, misfit mugs, that look forward to being used when they see the plate of Maryland Cookies, which they hope will be dunked into them.
The TV ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company behind the ad was Friend.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer, Burton’s Biscuit Company said, "The new campaign for Maryland Cookies will bring a little bit of magic to our TV screens this year, starting in January.
"The strong investment behind Maryland will further cement this well-loved brand’s position as the nation’s favourite cookie, and builds on our commitment to on-going investment behind Burton’s power brands."
The ad launches this week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London