Europcar picks MediaVest for global SEM and display
Europcar, the global car hire company, has appointed MediaVest to its global search engine marketing (SEM) and display account after a competitive pitch.
MediaVest will manage Europcar’s paid search and display media strategy across the UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Belgium.
It is understood that MediaVest beat NetBooster and German agency Plan.net to the business.
MediaVest, which worked with Europcar on its UK SEM and display account previously, will manage the account across the UK, as well as Spain, Italy, Portugal and Belgium, from its London headquarters.
Europcar’s SEM and digital display in France and Germany will be handled by the MediaVest teams in those countries, and MediaVest in Melbourne will manage New Zealand and Australia.
Gregory Bouchez, head of digital marketing at Europcar International, said: "Expanding our partnership to a broader set of markets will secure our leadership in a highly competitive digital environment."
Europcar’s display performance marketing will be powered using DOT, MediaVest’s approach to the creation, delivery and optimisation of digital creative to drive performance.
Steve Parker, managing director, MediaVest UK, said: "The success of our relationship with Europcar is built on the creation of dynamic consumer experiences that delivers business growth through digital excellence."
MediaVest handles Europcar’s above-the-line planning and buying in the UK.
A spokeswoman for Netbooster declined to comment and Plan.net had not returned a request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital/Ecommerce/Online Marketing Executive Alpari (UK) Ltd Up to £35,000 + bonus & benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Renewables Met Office £20,570 up to £21,560 for exceptional candidates + competitive benefits, Based in Exeter
- Senior web producer for clientside role in Clerkenwell £45-50k Digital Gurus £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.