Francis launches Flock consultancy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Simon Francis, the former Aegis Media EMEA chief executive, has launched a marketing consultancy called Flock Associates.
The shop opens with Diageo as its founding client.
Flock, which aims to help advertisers better-integrate their marketing communication plans and deliver a better return on their marketing investment, won the Diageo account without a pitch. It will work closely with the brand’s marketing innovation team.
The consultancy has also appointed Nick Bell, the director of digital products at News International, and Henriette Kistrup, the senior director of operational excellence at Arla Foods, as non-executive directors and board members. Katarina Nielsen, previously a marketer with Aston Martin, joins Flock as a consultant.
Francis said: "Flock looks o serve multinational and multi-brand advertisers who have complicated marketing plans that they know could be better-integrated."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.