In association with
Ikea "make room for your life" by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Ikea’s new TV spot by Mother looks at how good storage can improve life at home. The ad, which launches on Saturday and runs until 23 March, showcases the retailer’s storage ranges and sees a couple being kept apart in their home by mountains of clutter. It is inspired by the insight that poor storage doesn’t just cause mess and clutter but also affects relationships in the home. The spot features a cover version of the Bee Gees track Living Together by the band An Escape Plan. The campaign comprises 60- and 30-second versions of the ad, outdoor and press activity, two online documentaries and a full-length music video available on the brand’s YouTube channel. The TV ad was directed by Adam Berg through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Digital Analyst Hasson Associates £34,000 - £36,000, Central London
- SEO Consultant Network Marketing £25000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Junior Brand Manager - Whiskas Online Resourcing £34,675 - £41,476 + excellent benefits , Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.