Albion picks up Chemist Direct brand and digital brief
Albion has been hired by the online chemist Chemist Direct to handle its brand identity and redevelop its ecommerce platform, Chemistdirect.co.uk.
The agency won the business without a pitch and is set to relaunch Chemistdirect.co.uk later this year.
Stuart Rowe, the chief executive of Chemist Direct, said: "Albion was the obvious choice for us when looking for a creative business partner who would work with us across different areas of our business."
Albion has a history of working with entrepreneurial companies which try to change the way their industries work, such as O2’s online sim-only telecoms provider Giffgaff and the short-term loans company Wonga.com.
Jason Goodman, chief executive of Albion, said: "Chemist Direct is an exciting and ambitious challenger to traditional high-street chemist dominance. They’ve long understood how to deliver great value to their customers, not just in price, but in levels of service that are world class for an internet business."
Chemist Direct was launched in 2007 by the entrepreneur Mitesh Soma and aims to supply cheaper pharmaceutical products to internet users. The service is supervised by qualified pharmacists.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.