RKCR/Y&R picks up Vodafone digital
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Vodafone has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its digital advertising account, estimated to be worth £10 million, after a pitch.
RKCR/Y&R, the incumbent on the brand’s creative account, will handle the business alongside its sister WPP digital marketing agency, VML, with which it partnered for the pitch.
The agencies won the business after competing head-to-head against TMW, in a pitch process handled by AAR.
Vodafone previously had a large roster of agencies including Agency Republic, Dare, Joshua G2 and SapientNitro. These were knocked out of the pitch in October.
The company’s marketing chief, Danielle Crook, who called the review in August, departed in October during the pitch process. At the time of calling the review, Vodafone said it was rejigging its UK digital agencies across direct, brand and production to achieve greater consistency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire