RKCR/Y&R picks up Vodafone digital
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Vodafone has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its digital advertising account, estimated to be worth £10 million, after a pitch.
RKCR/Y&R, the incumbent on the brand’s creative account, will handle the business alongside its sister WPP digital marketing agency, VML, with which it partnered for the pitch.
The agencies won the business after competing head-to-head against TMW, in a pitch process handled by AAR.
Vodafone previously had a large roster of agencies including Agency Republic, Dare, Joshua G2 and SapientNitro. These were knocked out of the pitch in October.
The company’s marketing chief, Danielle Crook, who called the review in August, departed in October during the pitch process. At the time of calling the review, Vodafone said it was rejigging its UK digital agencies across direct, brand and production to achieve greater consistency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Business Development Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd c£37k + generous bonus , Hampshire, Winchester
- Ecommerce Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Digital Executive London Michael Page Digital GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Assistant Michael Page Digital GBP9 per hour, Hemel Hempstead
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.