Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
30 November 2012: MWO picks up its second new business this year with Westland Garden Health.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Commercial Director / Head of Business Development Propel £100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Retoucher / Artworker Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £75,000 + bens, Central London
- Senior Packaging Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP28000 - GBP38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Uxbridge
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Forget the ‘Store of the Future’; brands need to think about the store of tomorrow
Technological innovations are everywhere, and while we may hear about a number of fascinating new developments, few will actually truly define the future of retail. Considering the changing landscape, technology is irrelevant if you don’t first understand both the behaviours and motivations of consumers in a hyper-connected, multi-channel world.