Bond girl Berenice Marlohe becomes face of Omega
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 09:36AM
Berenice Marlohe, the latest Bond girl and star of Skyfall, has become a brand ambassador for Omega.
Marlohe shot to fame in the latest Bond film, starring alongside Daniel Craig. She is to pose in a series of seductive shots to showcase the watch brand.
Marlohe taking on her role as Omega brand ambassador comes as she finishes her promotional duties for the 'Skyfall' film.
Marlohe joins the likes of George Clooney as the brand's celebrity ambassador, along with a host of Olympic stars who have showcased the brand, including Jessica Ennis and sprinter Tyson Gay, as part of the brand's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
Marlohe has previously she is "absolutely honoured" to be a brand ambassador for Omega. James Bond has worn Omega wristwatches since the 1995 Bond film GoldenEye.
Marlohe was last seen in Tokyo last week launching the superspy movie at the Japanese city's premiere, where she was seen showcasing two different outfits.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.