Arena scoops £2m ZSL media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
The Zoological Society of London has hired Arena Media to manage the media account for ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
The agency won the £2 million business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. Initiative, the incumbent, did not repitch for the account. Targeted campaigns will roll out in March.
The win comes as London Zoo gears up for its new exhibit, Tiger Territory, which will open in spring 2013.
Rich Storton, the commercial and communications director at the ZSL, said: "Arena Media’s creativity and digital expertise shone out for us at the pitching stage. We were very impressed with their understanding of our business and their enthusiasm for our brands."
Chris Armond, the group business director at Arena Media, said: "This is a really exciting time to be taking on the account, and we’ll be working to engage family audiences across traditional and digital media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.