B&Q "make it perfect" by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 13 November 2012 03:11PM
B&Q has released a Christmas TV spot created by McCann London, set to be the agency’s swansong on the business, that aims to encourage consumers to decorate their homes with family and friends in time for the big day.
The ad features a mum and dad carefully putting the finishing touches to their home to create the perfect Christmas, while their young daughter has other plans and different aesthetic standards. The soundtrack is a version of the Crosby, Stills & Nash song Our House that B&Q has used in its ad campaigns all year, sung in this spot by Hazel Tratt.
The work was directed by Christian Bevilacqua through Stink. It is supported by press, digital, social media, PR and in-store activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Strategist The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.