Grey London hires first planning head
Grey London has hired Adam & Eve/DDB's planning director, Leo Rayman, to the new role of head of planning.
Rayman will report to the chief strategy officer, Lucy Jameson, with whom he worked at DDB. He was the integrated strategy director on the Volkswagen business at DDB before he moved to Adam & Eve in 2011.
In addition, Grey has appointed two creative directors, Michael Jacovides and Darren Wright, who will report to the executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
At Grey, Jacovides will work on Hugo Boss. He was most recently at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he was a creative and content director working on clients including Levi’s, Johnnie Walker, Audi and Burberry.
Wright will work on Lucozade at Grey. He joins from Wieden & Kennedy London, where he was a creative director for nine years, working on clients such as Pizza Hut, Nokia, Honda and The Guardian.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Lead UX Designer Propel £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- PPC Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, Brighton
- Senior Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Design and Brand Identity Search Very Competitive to £55K, Greater London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.