Agencies line up for Danone digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
The food and drink company has approached agencies with a brief to work on a project that builds on its corporate social responsibility credentials.
The successful shop will be responsible for the design and build of a new website, which will aim to engage young people and encourage them to eat more healthily.
It is understood that, following the web production brief, there may be the opportunity to work with the company on digital creative strategy to develop the initiative.
In the UK, Danone works with Agency Republic on an extended project basis for the baby brands Cow & Gate and Aptamil, as well as Activia and Shape.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.