Media, advertising and marketing experts from BP, R/GA, MEC, ZenithOptimedia, Mindshare, Carat, the Outdoor Media Centre and ISBA will help form the judging panel for the seventh annual Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards.
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic Group, are in their seventh year and celebrate effective planning of the outdoor medium, offering planning teams the chance to win £30,000 of advertising space for their clients as well as category prizes of £1,000.
George Prest, Stuart Sullivan-Martin, Rian Shah, Anthony Swede, Angie Elsley, Bob Wootton and Mark Rose are among those who will be joined by Mike Baker of the OMC to find the winners in each of five categories: best use of outdoor in a multimedia campaign, best use of multiple formats in outdoor, best use of digital in outdoor, best use of continuity in outdoor, and best use of innovation in outdoor.
Chris Pelekanou will be joining Clear Channel in December and will sit on the judging panel.
Emma Newman, Marketing Director of Clear Channel, said: "Great planning is fundamental to all successful out-of-home campaigns. These awards celebrate excellence in outdoor planning, both as a stand-alone proposition and as part of the wider media mix. We're thrilled to once again recognise those planners who have demonstrated outstanding innovation, insight and real business impact during what was an extraordinary year, both for the out-of-home sector and the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Client Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - FREELANCE Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.