New business leagues - media league (9 November 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 11:57AM
MEC re-enters the table after winning parts of the Johnson & Johnson and Beiersdorf accounts.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Content Operations Manager (12 month contract) Propel £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Community Manager - £25-30K - Automotive - Surrey Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits, London
- Head of Digital Somethin' else To be negotiated based on experience, East London
- Senior Innovation Consultant Trace c. £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, c. £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Qualitative Research Manager Morph Talent £30,000 - £40,000 Depending experience , NW1
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Forget the ‘Store of the Future’; brands need to think about the store of tomorrow
Technological innovations are everywhere, and while we may hear about a number of fascinating new developments, few will actually truly define the future of retail. Considering the changing landscape, technology is irrelevant if you don’t first understand both the behaviours and motivations of consumers in a hyper-connected, multi-channel world.