The Red Brick Road's co-founders confirm departure
The Red Brick Road has confirmed that its co-founder and managing partner, Paul Hammersley, and strategy partner, David Hackworthy, will leave the agency by the end of the year when a management buyout of the agency is set to go through.
By December, the managing director, David Miller, and his former partners at sister agency Ruby - Matt Davies, Richard Megson and Ben Mitchell - are expected to own TRBR.
A rethink of the agency’s management and ownership follows the huge loss earlier this year of its £110 million Tesco advertising account to Wieden & Kennedy.
Staff at the agency were told last month that Hammersley and Hackworthy, had handed over the agency's reins to David Miller, the managing director but have now been told the pair will leave the agency altogether by the end of the year.
Ruby merged into the TRBR at the beginning of the last.
After Tesco announced a review of the account earlier this, the agency's co-founder and chairman Paul Weinberger announced his resignation. Sir Frank Lowe, another co-founder, left in December 2009.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds