Geox announces worldwide media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 11:50AM
Geox, the Italian footwear brand, is reviewing its global media planning and buying arrangements.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the European business. It is understood that the review covers an estimated 40 markets worldwide.
The review is being led out of the company's Italian headquarters in Montebelluna. Giovanna Birti, the customer intelligence director at Geox, is understood to be assisting with the review.
The company was founded in 1995 by Mario Moretti Polegato. The brand has patented a breathable system, that does not let in rainwater and allows the foot to breathe.
In the past two years, the company has branched out to target sports enthusiasts.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Analytical Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Client Services Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £90,000 + bens, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34,000 + bens, West London
- Digital Brand Strategist - £38 - 45k + bens Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £45,000 + bens, Central London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.