OgilvyOne captures £50m Department of Health brief
The Department of Health has appointed OgilvyOne to its £50 million consolidated digital and direct account after a "winner-takes-all" pitch.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Proximity London, Partners Andrews Aldridge, DraftFCB and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas.
Between 20 and 30 shops were initially invited to a briefing before 15 were shortlisted. Five were eventually invited to the pitch for the account.
The DH previously used agencies including Partners Andrews Aldridge, CMW, EHS 4D, Iris and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas across its direct marketing and digital accounts.
The decision to consolidate into OgilvyOne is part of the department's efforts to create efficiencies in a bid to make it "easier" to get its message across.
OgilvyOne will now handle the direct and digital activity across initiatives including the high-profile Change4Life campaign and a dementia awareness drive.
In September, the DH retained Dare and Now, as part of Team EDC, to handle the ad account for its high-profile anti-smoking campaign. The agencies beat McCann London, Mother, DLKW Lowe, M&C Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy to the business.
Separately, the Government Procurement Service's review of its communications frameworks is ongoing. A decision on the creative services element is due in December.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales Support Assistant Hays Information Technology £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum, Christchurch
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Client Director - Branding to £60k Network Career Consultants £52000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager - website updates - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - famous global agency -- £35k + bens Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web