London Eye starts agency hunt ahead of ad push
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
The EDF Energy London Eye is looking for an agency to create a 2013 campaign.
The attraction, which is owned by Merlin Entertainments Group, has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch for the business.
The process is led by Dragan Dimov, the marketing manager at the London Eye. The attraction currently works with a variety of agencies on a project basis, but does not have a lead agency.
EDF signed a three-year deal with Merlin Entertainments to sponsor the London Eye for an undisclosed sum in January last year.
In the "energy of the nation" campaign, the French utility provider illuminated the London Eye during the Olympics and Paralympics with a light show made from Tweets about the Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.