TMW recruits MPG data strategy head
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 09:49AM
TMW has appointed MPG Media Contacts head of data strategy Anna Foster to the newly created role of data director.
Foster, who was responsible for launching MPG’s data strategy department and worked with clients including bmi, Nationwide and EDF Energy, has 10 years’ experience at agencies, including roles at Tequila\London and Response One.
At TMW, she will head up the agency's data department, overseeing the data planning and analytics teams on accounts including Unilever, Diageo and Nissan. She will also be involved in driving new business.
Foster will report to chief operating officer Chris Freeland and director of strategy Kate Wheaton.
Freeland said: "After months of searching for the right person, I am delighted to welcome Anna to TMW. Her extensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of data make her the ideal candidate for this new role.
"With social media increasingly affecting the way we use and measure data, Anna joins us at an incredibly exciting time and we are confident that she will make a big impact on our clients’ business."
Foster said: "I am extremely passionate about generating insight from data and using it to deliver successful client campaigns.
"TMW’s constant ability to develop is what attracted me to this role and I am looking forward to working with the team to position data at the heart of everything the agency does and drive greater business intelligence for our clients."
TMW is this month celebrating 25 years of being in business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategy Director The Works Sydney Great salary package including sponsorship , Sydney, Australia
- Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £28000 - £32000 per annum, Surrey
- Online Search Manager Michael Page Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East London
- Junior Account manager Michael Page Digital £19000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Front End Developer Michael Page Digital £20000 - £25000 per annum, Leeds
- Burberry partners with Google on digital kisses campaign
- Digital marketing is 'invasive and annoying', study claims
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sony XBox One spoof leads
- Digital creatives hit hardest as agency salaries decline
- Ocado replaces Morrisons as BB shopping partner
- Former Saatchi & Saatchi senior planner Alex McKie dies suddenly
Infographic: How to create the perfect post on social media
It takes a lot of trial and error to understand what really makes your fans tick and what resonates within the community. That clever photo of something you think is absolutely hilarious could actually lose you a few fans and no matter how interesting a fact is, it’s never interesting enough to warrant a three paragraph explanation on one Facebook post…